- All work is performed in strict confidence. Laboratory results will be released only to the client
or the client's designee.
- Laboratory hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Arrangements must be made in advance for the delivery of samples after regular business hours. Samples received
after 5:00 p.m. will have turnaround time calculated based upon their receipt on the following business
- The laboratory will not accept responsibility
for sample collection techniques, sample handling or delivery not performed
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Discounts are available for large projects or long-term contracts. Contact us for price quotations.
- All projects are subject to a minimum charge of $25.
- Changes or additions to final reports will incur a fee of $25.
Revisions due to laboratory errors are of course excluded.
- All fees are subject to change without notice except as quoted or contracted.
- Payment is due in advance, or for commercial customers at the time of sample receipt, unless other arrangements have been made.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and checks are accepted. For safety
and security reasons, we do not accept cash.
- Credit terms are available to qualifying companies. Please contact KAR if you are interested in establishing a credit account.
- All invoiced projects will be billed when KAR's laboratory report is released to the client.
Payment of all invoiced charges are due within 30 days.
Data will not be released for accounts that are more than 30 days overdue, and
all future work will be on a cash basis until the account is paid.
payments are subject to a finance charge of 1½% per month.
- Printed Report Formats: Our default report format is multiple
samples per page, with positive result summary report, printed on both sides of the page.
Other options include: one sample per page or QC Report and/or single-sided printing.
If you prefer something other than our default report, just let us know.
Of course most clients prefer to go paperless and receive a PDF report via email.
- All reports will be sent via email. One
copy of the report will also be sent via FAX upon request. Additional FAX
reports can be ordered at $10 each, plus $1 per page, or by quotation.
- Quality Control Reports are upon
request and at no additional cost, and can be delivered concurrently with the Analytical
- Analytical Reports are also available in at least 10 digital formats including
PDF, Excel®, ASCII text and text.
- Clients with a PC and
internet connection can access our database at any time and view their results as
soon as they are entered by KAR staff. Laboratory data may also be downloaded to
your computer in a variety of formats. Please contact us if you are interested in establishing an electronic data deliverables account.
- It is the client's responsibility to inform
the Laboratory of potential or known sample hazards.
- Samples that pose problems due to storage, hazard or disposal will be returned to the client.
- Sample containers are provided upon request at no additional charge.
- Samples delivered in inappropriate containers are not acceptable.
- Samples will be composited (combined) upon request for a fee of $10-30.